Who are we ?
The address of our website is: https://www.acige.ch/
The website is edited by Lonni Carteron
Rue du Jeu de l’Arc 15,
+41(0)78 234 12 35
It is hosted by:
2 rue Kellermann
59100 Roubaix — France.
Web design :
Collection of information and treatments :
This site may collect personal information (name, first names, telephone number, e-mail and / or IP address).
This information serves us:
- For statistical purposes (information on website traffic and use, access pages and referring requests to the site, IP addresses)
- To answer your requests via the forms of the site (name, first names, telephone numbers, e-mail and IP address).
Data entered into forms:
When you contact us via a contact form of the site:
- Your message is sent to the person in charge of your request (site technical manager, department manager, training manager or administrative department)
- Your data (e-mail address, first and last names, exchanges of correspondence are archived during the duration of our exchanges, and at most for 3 years)
Deleting your personal data.
You can at any time request the deletion of your personal data and the transfer of archived data on the site by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The navigation on our site can imply the presence of cookies:
- Created by our host(_240plan et_240planBAK) – https://www.ovh.com/
- Created by the script dedicated to the collection of consent of cookies (_tarteaucitron) – https://opt-out.ferank.eu
- Created by the wordpress, our publishing software (wordpress_test_cookie) – https://wordpress.org/
In addition, the site uses third-party services, which may cause the installation of cookie (s) on the user’s computer.
A cookie is a small file, which records information about the navigation of a computer on a site. The data thus obtained aims at keeping information between two navigations on a site.
The refusal to install a cookie may result in the impossibility of accessing certain services. The user can however configure his computer as follows, to refuse the installation of cookies:
- Under Internet Explorer: tool tab (pictogram in form of cog in upper right) / internet options. Click Privacy and choose Block all cookies. Validate on Ok.
- In Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Set the Storage Rules to: use the custom settings for the history. Finally uncheck it to disable cookies.
- Under Safari: Click on the top right of the browser on the menu pictogram (symbolized by a cog). Select Settings. Click Show Advanced Settings. In the “Privacy” section, click Content Settings. In the “Cookies” section, you can block cookies.
- Under Chrome: Click at the top right of the browser on the menu icon (symbolized by three horizontal lines). Select Settings. Click Show Advanced Settings. In the “Privacy” section, click Preferences. In the “Privacy” tab, you can block cookies.
Some third party tools broadcast behavioral ads, you can use this service to see the information you share with them.
List of third-party services that can be used on the site:
This site uses third-party services offered by external providers. We invite you to consult their policies for collection, use and processing of data:
Services liés à l’hébergement :
Services related to host:
- Google analytics
External links and data integration:
The website contains hypertext links to other sites. However we do not have the possibility to check the contents of the sites thus visited, and assumes no responsibility therefore.